Cient Periodique makes the authors feel comfortable to publish their work. Kindly confirm with the below list prior to your quality submission.
- 1. Cover letter
- 2. Article title
- 3. Author(s) with complete affiliation
- 4. Abstract
- 5. Keywords
- 6. Abbreviations (if used)
- 7. Introduction
- 8. Materials and methods/ Headings
- 9. Results
- 10. Discussions
- 11. Conclusions
- 12. Tables
- 13. Figures
- 14. Supplementary files
- 15. References/ Bibliography
- 16. Acknowledgements
- 17. Conflicts of interests
The explanation for each of the above 17 elements is provided below:
1. Cover letter
- This is to ensure that the authors are submitting the article that is not published previously/ is not under process in any other journal.
- You can conveniently download Cient Periodique cover letter available at the bottom of this web page.
2. Article title
- It should be specific, concise and appropriate for the article content.
- Abbreviation/ short forms should be avoided in the title.
- Italics should be used for species/ scientific/ botanical names.
3. Author(s) with complete affiliation
- Mention the complete names of all authors and co-authors involved in the work.
- Represent the corresponding author with the symbol asterisk (*).
- Provide the Affiliation including Department, University/ Organisation/ Hospital/ Institute, City, State, Country, E-mail, Tel and Fax of all the authors.
- It should be clear, concise and transparent conveying significance of the work to a broad audience.
- Do not use any references or short forms.
- An outline of the results and the importance of their findings should be mentioned in brief, with 300-350 words.
- Please try to provide 3-5 words.
6. Abbreviations (if used)
- Mention the entire list of abbreviations that are used within the article.
- This should be general enough to draw in a reader's attention from a broad array of scientific disciplines.
8. Materials and methods/ Headings
- Give a detailed description of all types of materials used.
- Methods part should contain sufficient detail so that all procedures can be replicable by other researchers.
- Authors may divide this into subsections if several methods are described.
- It should describe the outcomes and findings of an article.
- It should be clear, comprehensible and concise including tables, figures and all the information applicable.
- This section should point out the significance of the results in relation to the reasons for doing the work.
- It should include the strengths and limitations of the study.
- Interpretation and implications with reference to the context should be given indicating the future research directions.
- Ought to be given for the closure of an article.
- All the tables mentioned in the article should be provided as .doc format.
- Table legends should be provided without fail.
- Give the exact numbers for all the tables.
- Mention the appropriate place in the text where these tables are to be inserted.
- All the figures mentioned in the article should be provided in PNG, TIFF and JPEG formats with a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Figure legends should be provided without fail.
- Give the exact numbers for all the figures.
- Mention the appropriate place in the text where these figures are to be inserted.
14. Supplementary files
- Inclusion of any supplementary files should be clearly mentioned and provided appropriately with a minimum file size.
15. References/ Bibliography
- Provide the exact sequential list of all references used in the article.
- Only published or accepted papers should be included in the reference list.
- The number of references mentioned in the text should tally with the number in bibliography section.
- Avoid duplication of references (Repetition of same reference with different number).
- The exact format of references to be followed are guided in the sample manuscript template.
- The authors can include sources of funding, grants, gratitude, details about anyone who contributed substantially towards the study etc.
17. Conflicts of interests
- The article should be free from any such conflicts between authors or with others in any aspect.
It is now simple to submit your potential article. Kindly find the below guides for your reference.
Cient Periodique Cover Letter
Cient Periodique Manuscript Template